100% of Travelzoo members who’ve stayed here loved their experience, citing the Inn’s outstanding service, great food and romantic setting. Now, you can nab a room for just $189 per night at the height of leaf peeping season.
- Accommodations for two guests in a King or Queen Room, Oct. 24, 2021 – Feb. 10, 2022
- $189 per night … check in Sundays-Thursdays, room only
- Alternatively, upgrade to this exclusive Romance Package for $279 for a 1-night weekday stay or $649 for a 2-night weekend stay and receive:
- Daily breakfast for two ($20 value per day)
- Welcome bottle of wine ($30 value; once per stay)
- Three-course dinner for two ($90 value; once per stay)
- Not available on: Nov. 24-27; Dec. 24-31, 2021 & Jan. 1, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- This is a true getaway: There are only 16 rooms, each individually decorated with colonial-style furnishing as well as gas fireplaces, Whirlpool jetted tubs and steam showers
- The hotel sits at the base of White Mountain National Forest, where you’ll find a bevy of year-round activities including hiking, skiing and mountain biking
- If you’d rather indulge in some R&R, there’s also a full-service spa, plus loads of restaurants and boutique shopping in North Conway (just a 15-minute drive away)
- Let’s not forget the food: Dining options range from casual pub food at the Tavern to gourmet specialties (short ribs slow-braised in red wine, anyone?) — all of which comes served alongside mountain views
- Stay with confidence – read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Inn
The Inn at Thorn Hill sits at the base of the White Mountains, roughly a three-hour drive north from Boston (about two hours northwest of Portland). The inn is located on a secluded estate but is only a 15-minute drive from historic North Conway, plus loads of ski runs and hiking trails in the surrounding mountain range.
This deal is brought to you by our partner Travel zoo - Disclaimer: If you purchase through our links, we may earn a commission from our partners.